If you would like any more information on any of our services please get in touch using the contact details below or by submitting our enquiry form.
The flower girl is so knowledgable about flowers that planning my wedding flowers was stress-free! She had arranged the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, the flower girls basket, the top table arrangement and more! I highly recommend her as she provides an excellent service, quick delivery and the quality flowers that were ordered were fantastically priced.
Brilliant service and beautiful creative flowers! Caters to all needs 100% recommend xx
We ordered a seasonal bouquet mid-week to be delivered at the weekend and we received a beautiful, unique arrangement that has lasted far longer than flowers we've had from anywhere else. The flowers are very fresh and smell amazing. Thank-you The Flower Girl Birmingham...we will definitely be ordering again! <3
Returns & Refunds – Flowers, Plants & Gifts
Our flower bouquets are arranged with the highest quality, fresh-cut flowers designed to last. All flower bouquets come with flower food and care instructions to increase the freshness of your flowers.
Should there be a problem with your flowers or plant, we require notification within 24 hours of receipt to allow us to investigate. A photograph may be required to support any claims.
- Refunds may occasionally be given at the discretion of the management.
- Because of the perishable nature of floral products you are advised to make any complaint within 1 working day of the delivery date of your products.
- All products require care, attention and in the case of all cut flower and some plants, if it is deemed that the products have not been cared for as per instructions on our flower care leaflets, then we may NOT refund or offer an exchange of product
- We will inspect all flowers and plants returned to us claimed to be faulty or damaged. If we discover that they are not faulty or damaged a refund will not be issued
- Refunds, partial refunds or an exchange will be given if the product is proved to be faulty or damaged and will be at the discretion of management
Wedding & Events
- In the event of a cancellation, charges may also apply. Cancellation four weeks prior to the wedding date full payment will be required.
- Changes can be made up to 4 weeks prior to the event. Changes can not bring the quote to less than 20% off the original quote.
- The booking fee is non-refundable, even if the date is changed, the wedding cancelled for any reason, or the client decides to engage an alternative supplier. It is applied towards the contracted wedding flowers and is deducted from the final invoice.